The 14th Asia Pacific Next Generation (APNG) Camp will be held on 15~19th of August, at Ehwa Womans University of Seoul, Korea. This is the first time that APNG Camp is held in Seoul, with strong support by Korea Internet and Security Agency (KISA), and program committee consisting of members from China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Myanmar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India, etc. Our past camps were held in Shanghai, Kyoto, Busan, Carnes, Malaysia, Bangkok, Xi’an, Hong Kong, Taipei, etc with more than 1,200 participants. APNG Camp has become the breeding ground and social platform for the leaders of next generation Internet in Asia-Pacific region.
The following link is about the fellowship application. Please help pass to your network of contacts. The selection is based on the following eligibility requirement:
- Residency in a developing country
- Full-time student of a university or college (public or private), or
- Employed by Internet-related company
- Under 35 years of age
- Willingness to return to APNG Camp as a presenter or trainer in future
- Willingness and capability to present your country’s culture/heritage/traditions/costume
- Presentation materials and a 2-page paper submitted for APNG Camp “Call for Presentation”. The presentations/papers should be in line with any of the following working group topics:
i. Internet Technology
ii. e-Culture and Green ICT
iii. Ubiquitous Networking and Mobile Internet
iv. Disaster Management and e- Health
Applicants from any part of the world will be considered, however it is expected that the majority of fellows selected will be from Asia-Pacific region.
For more information, please click here.